Re: [OM] IMG: Wearing his opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Wearing his opinions
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:11:46 -0500
> He's an ex-marine who served in Vietnam in the '60s. He told me he came
> back "pretty messed up." He has never forgotten that "they spat on us"
> when he and his comrades came home. "A lot of people think I'm crazy,"
> he said. "Maybe you do, too."  He was very flattered that I wanted to
> photograph him.

Wow, self-sensorship. I had a nice little treatise all typed and just
hit delete. This is an international list and I realized that many of
us don't live in places where this type of political speach is either
allowed or understood or even agreed with. Then there is the aspect
where protest is honored until the moment that you are protested
against.

AG