[OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear

Subject: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:47:32 -0400 (EDT)
 DO NOT assume that
I singled him out. Besides, even the most left-wing commentators have
keyed in on Mr. Obama's inability to go off-script without it getting
all tortured. Seriously, it is painful to watch no matter which side
of the political spectrum a person is on.

Yep, despite being a great orator, not remotely as light on his feet as
Clinton.
I believe it was his 2nd State of the Union where the tech fouled up
the teleprompter and he continued
uninterrupted until they got it going.  I don't think anyone could even
tell.  Few could pull that off.

Umm, umm, where are my notes?  Mike