Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:37:53 -0400
We're not communicating.  I wasn't referring to the software's averaging
but the camera's averaging.  The left side of the image (toward the sun)
is decidedly brighter than the right side.  If you had taken all images
of the pano in aperture priority mode (good on ya for at least holding
the aperture constant) the image at far left should have been taken with
a faster shutter speed but appears not to have been... otherwise why is
there a brightness difference from side to side?  Can you look at the
component images and state the shutter speeds of each from left to right?

Chuck Norcutt