Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:14:07 +0200
Hello Marc,

No we did not visit the Oceanario. I was very impressed by the fountains in
the Expo park however.
Portugal is having a tough time however. Last year 150.000 people migrated
out of the country. Schools and universities closing, etc.
The Castello is a fantastic place. I hope the Portuguese can recover.

All the best,

Iwert

Op 21 april 2012 21:04 schreef marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx> het
volgende: