Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:33:53 +0200
And you can't imagine the fun when I explain there still exists something
as mailing lists:).

Apart from the few percent not knowing their limits concerning alcohol and
the resulting troubles it is very much fun and learning how to see. As
Marcel Proust once wrote: *‘The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes’.*
*
*
*All the best,*
*
*
*iwert
*
Op 19 april 2012 00:22 schreef Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>het volgende: