Re: [OM] (OM) OT - sort of - apparent discernable resolution, on screen

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT - sort of - apparent discernable resolution, on screen
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:58:32 -0400
Your eye/brain is being pleasantly fooled by wonderful color and
contrast.  That image is 720x582 pixels.  If you blew it up 5X you'd
have a 10.5 MP image.  Try cropping out just the head of the most
prominent foreground sheep and blow it up 5X.  You might be very
surprised to see how little detail is really there.  That image is
excellent even at small size but imagine what it would be printed very
large using its full resolution.

Chuck Norcutt