Re: [OM] Return of the Moose - Visual Conundrum 8

Subject: Re: [OM] Return of the Moose - Visual Conundrum 8
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:32:41 -0500
Moose,

I don't know about California animals, but here in Tennessee, squirrels
crave aluminum.  The aluminum ties on my steel chain link fence have been
chewed severely, almost severed in some places.  My power feed had to be
replaced because it passed near some tree branches, and the squirrels had
almost cut through the aluminum neutral conductor.  On the fence, most of
the tooth marks are on top of the rail, different from your gouges on the
side.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA