Re: [OM] (OT) IF you want to jump ship (to Nykon)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) IF you want to jump ship (to Nykon)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 06:40:00 -0400
Yes, if someone wants to search out the number for their parts
department, Canon will sell you the part.  California has a law
requiring them to supply parts to anyone who wants to buy.  Perhaps
Nikon will be held to that too.  What Nikon does now is tell repair
shops that parts are backordered (while having ample supplies for
in-house work) and then never fill the orders, or they don't answer the
parts phone, of they leave you on hold until you hang up.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977