[OM] (OT) IF you want to jump ship (to Nykon)

Subject: [OM] (OT) IF you want to jump ship (to Nykon)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:59:33 -0400
Posting here first.

Nikon D300s. Body only. A measly 3,300 shutter activations.

Manual, strap, battery, box.

Also included is the MB-D10 "motor drive", with battery, which extends the
shooting life of a charge and ups the frames per second. Also gives a nice heft.

Used, not abused, would likely clean up at KEH to go in Ex+ condition.

NEW ones at B&H are $1699.
The MB-D10 is $249

My D300s kit for $1500 shipped to lower 48. Anyone anywhere else, we can talk.
I'm glad to do the deal, but it's pretty much got to be straight up customs
wise, shipping costs, etc., for all of our protections. Several folks on the
list, including in the UK, can attest to the stuff I've let go. What with the
exchange rate, it might still be a honking good deal.

And should you just happen to want one, the original version 70-200/2.8 VR is
nothing less than the bee's knees with this camera.
Used, with Nikon clear glass "filter", $1450. (In the interest of full
disclosure, I'm selling this one because the original VR has a tendency to
vignette with full-frame sensors. But because the D300s is not a full-frame,
but rather a 1.5 crop. the 70-200 is a smashing piece of glass.)