Re: [OM] OM 5DIII for Zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 5DIII for Zuikos?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:57:18 -0400
Interesting stuff.  I hadn't paid much attention to the prices and
didn't realize the 5D Mk3 was $500 more than the Nikon 700.  But I
assume the price of the Canon will drop fairly soon just as it did with
the Mk1.  I bought 10 months after the announcement and paid $500 less
than the list price... -$200 from B&H and -$300 from Canon rebate.  But
I'm not heavily invested in Canon glass and could switch systems
whatever I decide to buy.  All I know now is that it will be a
full-frame something.

Chuck Norcutt