Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 07:27:37 -0400
Just in case, Jim . . . Adobe has got some serious pricing deals on Lightroom
4, I'm told. Like $150 or something, which is roughly twice the cost of
elements. But LR4 does so much more. And it's very easy to use the develop
module. You can pick it up in no time. I think you might find it's worth a try.
To quote Scott Kelby, one of our Photoshop gurus, "Lightroom 4 will make your
pictures better."

--Bob