Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:05:41 -0500
Moose,

I am still using PSE 6.0, which doesn't have quite the flexibility of
full-blown Photoshop, so I find it hard to get the full control of my images
that you usually demonstrate.  And I have not delved into all of the nooks
and crannies of even this simple editor.  I'm sure I could do better if I
put more time and money into it, but I have other interests that seem to
keep me busy enough.  After all, I am retired, why do I want to start
another career.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA