[OM] Big Glass

Subject: [OM] Big Glass
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:30:39 -0700
A T-4 to Nikon mount, and a Nikon to 4/3 adapter arrived today, and were
duly mated to the Vivitar 300/5.5 I acquired last week. A few quick test
shots after work showed that all's well, I think.  This is a cell tower
about 1/2 mile from my house, visible from my driveway throught the
trees.  f/11 at 1000, ISO 400.  Hand held thanks to the E-30's
fantabulous in-body image stabilization:

The whole frame:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/305272-1/P3264119.jpg>

At 100%:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/305275-1/P3264119+1.jpg>

Yes, I think this is going to do quite nicely. Now I gotta go find me
some tweety boyds.  I would have tried for the moon and planets lineup
tonight, but this being the wet west side of the Pacific Northwest, it
got cloudy.  Aram has the advantage (nice shots, Aram!) being on the dry
east side.

--Peter