Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:38:21 -0700
I was actually concerned about whether I would be able to use it since I
have always had problems with the touchpads on notebook computers.  Oh
well, now I have it there if I want to play with it.  And I have the
wireless kit installed, too.  Have to check that out tomorrow, I guess.
The pen does work well though.  Apparently I am not the only one around
that can't get along with the touch thing though.  A friend is the tech
person for Peter Jacobson Productions and she says that she can't get
along with it either. LOL  I do fine with the iPad.   The functionality
is different though.  Have been playing with the Intuos 5 and the
Photoshop CS6 beta a little bit.  Just getting used to it.  Trying to
salvage a couple of bird shots from this morning.
Paul in Portland OR