Re: [OM] Early 40's 4x5 Kodachromes

Subject: Re: [OM] Early 40's 4x5 Kodachromes
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:20:47 +0100
Yes and no. It is true that I have had a number of cameras, especially since I
switched to digital for the majority of my shooting--first Canon, then Olympus,
then the M8, but also the Panasonic GF1 (which is now my daugher's) and the
Pentax to supplement the Leica. But I use them all. Just for the heck of it: in
my Lightroom library there are 5976 pictures from 2011 (I probably shot between
7000 and 8000 but these are the ones that survived the first stage cull). Of
those, 2656 were taken with the K5, 1700 with the M8, 754 with the GF1 and 666
with the X100. The rest are from visiting friends' cameras, and around 160 film
pictures. But of course I only bought the X100 during 2011 and conversely gave
the GF1 to my daughter also during 2011, so those stats are a bit skewed by not
having each of these for the entire year.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain