Re: [OM] IMG: Grape Hyacinths

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Grape Hyacinths
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:25:03 -0500
OK, now you know.  I hate messing with the menus, and, on the E-1, I hardly
ever touch anything except the dials and buttons.

I did shoot the same flowers with my Fuji F10, and it is much worse in its
handling of the colors.  I will stick with my last image.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA