Re: [OM] IMG: Potting Shed Bookshelf

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Potting Shed Bookshelf
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:16:55 +1300
I really like Gerry's potting shed pic as well, but the ways I'd change it are
far
from the preferences of Chuck and Moose

I have placed my quick ideas at the bottom of

http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/2012/March-2012.htm

All to come up with a composition that a person might wish to frame and
hang on their home wall.

Because these are wider than my normal thumbnail pics on this page, they
have upset the arrangement of the shots above. Please take no notice. It's
late at night and i can't be bothered doing any more page coding.

And by the way, I won the Canyon S9000 printer with 7 new ink cartridges
for the princely sum of $24 NZ. Getting it here will cost considerably more.
Don't know what it would have cost new here, in excess of $1,000 I imagine.

Brian Swale.