Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:39:11 -0400
Anyone who's going to buy full-frame mirrorless is essentially willing
to commit to a new lens line.  That's a risk for the manufacturer but I
think a lesser risk than producing a full-frame DSLR.  To a certain
degree another full-frame DSLR is a "me too" camera and would require
powerful and very novel features to tempt a Canon or Nikon owner.  But
the first full-frame mirrorless camera is by definition powerful and novel.

Chuck Norcutt