Re: [OM] FYI - Kirk did a nice preview of the OMD

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI - Kirk did a nice preview of the OMD
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:47:32 -0000
You might like to read an article in last week's Amateur Photographer which
examined "whether the 20 and 30-million-pixel sensors of the latest Sony and
Nikon cameras offer any real benefits-or have they surpassed the abilities
of the lenses they rely on?" with this strap-line: "The idea that a sensor
outresolves a lens (or vice versa) is a simplification to the point of
error". The article itself provides a robust defence of the strap-line!

A 600kB pdf version is available here, (but not for long):

http://tinyurl.com/7ca6uvz

Piers