Re: [OM] FYI - Kirk did a nice preview of the OMD

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI - Kirk did a nice preview of the OMD
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:41:31 -0400
   well, one of several cameras, many of which went to good homes. I
   couldn't stand listening to them crying in the closet. And for me,
   downhill is not so much the loss of the cameras, rather it was the
   demise of film compared to digital, and the control and vision I have
   lost. Although some of that has a lot to do with increase work, loss of
   financial resources, and not enough photo time.
   My OM-5D is not too bad, after a short stint with E-1, it was very
   good, and still is, my main camera. I had high hopes for the NEX to
   getting back to OM level portability. Alas for my style of photography,
   only my 5D seems to work for me in term of control and responsiveness.
   But the NEX does have some positives, especially size, and when I have
   time I hope to write up my own review, with pictures.
   If only I could get my hands on the NEX firmware, I could straighten
   that camera out and make it work properly.
   Wayne