Re: [OM] IMG: N999MX

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: N999MX
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:14:36 -0600
Hi Brian,

Yes, it has been called Metroliner, and several other names.  I've never
flown in one, but most people seem to recall it as a cramped experience.  I
gather there were once quite a few of these in your part of the world.
Thanks for the kind words about my images.  I appreciate them very much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA