Re: [OM] IMG: Who Needs a Windsock?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Who Needs a Windsock?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 07:49:09 -0500
Aging eyes, brain or monitor.  Could be any of them or all.  When I last
profiled this monitor a few weeks ago the software complained about
inability to achieve a proper black level.  Also, the horizontal size
has shrunk about 5% since then.  The vertical size as well but not so
much.  No color effects from that but it does indicate the electronics
are aging and changing values.

It will be interesting to view the images I've processed on this old
monitor here in Florida when I get back to my new Dell IPS panel when I
get back home.

Chuck Norcutt