Re: [OM] (OM) OT Canyon annoonced by Canyon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Canyon annoonced by Canyon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:16:30 -0500
Yes, that's a disappointment.  However, it does have max ISO 5 stops
greater than the 5D.  It also appears to have an LCD at the focusing
screen position with selectable grid patterns.  I tried to download the
user's manual to verify that but it's not yet available.  It also has
live view and a dust shaker which I don't have either.

But it also has 22MP which will probably be enough to push my wheezing
Dell over the performance edge.  SWMBO was not pleased to hear that not
only was I considering a new camera but would probably need a new
computer to go along with it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt