[OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:35:09 +0100
Hi All,

been away for a while but I have been listening in now and again, I am
glad I missed the smelly feet but I see the positive energy is helping
Bob's son, I can relate to the comments Andrew made about the haunted
look of parents and although its different to helmets I am one of the
few who wouldn't be here if I had worn a car seatbelt when I had my
crash in my teens, anyway now to lift the mood as a parent of a
handicapped child you learn to appreciate the small things such as Cai
(say what you like about apple stuff) has started eating so that he can
play on the ipad, bribery is a wonderful tool in the right hands ;-)
last week he managed a whole yoghurt sized pot of apple mash in a couple
of sessions. He is also getting quite good at sonic racing.

Thanks to all who have posted photos, now I think it is my turn to post
a few. all taken with the 5D2 and either OM 21/2 or OM 35-80/2.8
although a few with the canyon 70-200/4 may have slipped through. I find
that since getting the dog I take fewer sharp photos as he keeps pulling
just when I click.

We had a couple of weeks holidays in the UK and I think I understand why
the welsh rarely travel

pictures are here

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/WalesinFeb2012/21559850_Qck5WC/1719052164_SkwsRb4
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/WalesinFeb2012/21559850_Qck5WC/1719052164_SkwsRb4>

and for those interested in the family view of things

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc/1717538342_mW2HRBG
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc/1717538342_mW2HRBG>

comments and critic welcome.

IanW