Re: [OM] (OT) Ben's Walk

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Ben's Walk
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:33:19 -0500
He's very motivated. But he's also very tired now. And it's still a struggle to
get enough breath. But at least he can get a lot of what he needs on his own.
In the past week they've weaned him off the sedative propothol, the several
antibiotics and some other psychotropic medications. He also had the chest tube
removed, the one that drained almost 4 liters of fluid off his lungs during the
past week. When they found the fluid on a CT scan and put in the chest tube,
the road to recovery suddenly widened and somehow got paved. <g>

--Bob