Re: [OM] MA assist software

Subject: Re: [OM] MA assist software
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:08:23 -0500
Thanks Mike! Don't know how I missed this software being developed but it
has the potential of paying for itself plus saving me some money. I have a
lens that's out of the normal +/-20 calibration range and I've been
dreading sending it back for factory adjustment because of the hassle and
expense. Reading the FAQ for this software it appears that it may
facilitate out of range calibrations. I just sent an Email to the developer
to verify. Got my fingers crossed.

Thanks again,
Johnny

"The fallacy with quotes on Twitter is that you never know the context that
they were given in - or if they're even real." - Thomas Edison