Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:50:46 -0500
Nice job Joel. Looks like you're not having any problems with manual focus
with the 5D.

That's the first picture that I remember seeing of Tom. I had pictured him
differently, kinda geeky - slicked back black hair, black framed glasses,
skinny and somewhat older. He's either aging well or was pretty young when
he was dealing in all that OM equipment.

Cya,
Johnny