Re: [OM] OM-D specs!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D specs!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:57:18 -0600
>    Well, nothing to get excited about.  Flash synchro is maxxed out at
> 1/250 with bundled flash (no built-in flash).  Imaging sensor is 16.9M.
 Hot
> shoe flash attachment.  No cable remote connection.  Minimum ISO is 200.

There are enough omissions to drive a truck through, but at what point have
we reached a point of sufficiency? Sensor is evolutionary upgrade, but with
a few new nifty tricks. As I said before, we don't buy Olympus for the
specifications.

I can live with 1/250 sync. For the vast majority of my photography, a
sensor in the high teens is adequate. The minimum normal ISO of 200 is
bothersome, but it hasn't stopped Nikon from selling zillions of cameras.

The EVF will be very welcome.

AG

--
Ken Norton