Re: [OM] Polaroid's Android-powered, 16-megapixel Smart Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Polaroid's Android-powered, 16-megapixel Smart Camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:27:32 -0800
Not only all your digital cameras, but any recent cars, TV's, DVD or Blu-Ray
player, audio components, microwave ovens,
toaster ovens, cell and portable phones, cooker, and on and on and on. They are
all controlled by digital processors,
and all run an OS - DOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and so on.

My new Blu-Ray player connects to the web via my WiFi controller and politely
asks when it would like to install an
update. Now if I can just figure out how to do the WiFi streaming of videos
from my desktop. So many settings, so few
brain cells to lose ...

Moose OS