Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:31:13 -0700
Chris,

You can make the gallery unlisted or public. Either of those options may
then be password protected. All you need to do to share your gallery
with the list is remove the password in your gallery settings for that
gallery. You can still choose to keep it unlisted, and we can still have
access as long as you provide the link. :-)

Candace

--
Have a wonderful day, Candace & Co.