Re: [OM] iPhone remote - tethering

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone remote - tethering
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 17:08:57 +1100
Anyhow this info from Information Week is redundant if you have an iPhone 4S
(dunno about other devices), the functionality is provided as standard under
"Settings" --> "Personal Hotspot".  I've tried it and it works.  I'd be wary
of enabling this feature except for emergency use as WiFi connections piggy
backing on your iPhone are likely to soak up a lot of your data allowance.

...Wayne