Re: [OM] LF Ramblings (was: Re: OM-5D macro comparisons)

Subject: Re: [OM] LF Ramblings (was: Re: OM-5D macro comparisons)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:34:09 -0600
Well, I'm just patiently waiting for the right time and camera to come
along. I really do like all the movements that 4x5 give you. It's great to
be able to have foreground to distance all in focus. It's even better to
have shifts to keep the verticals vertical.

But I really want telephoto and wide-angle lenses. I like the 100mm (35ff
equivalent) and 24mm focal lengths and would prefer to have that in 4x5. It
just would fit my vision better.

AG