Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:33:49 -0500
The salt marsh mosquitoes are a different breed but my experience with
the inland mosquitoes in the cypress swamp is quite different.  They'll
be happy to eat you as well but not until the sun is close to setting.
I regularly spent the entire day from about 9:00am until 5:00pm in the
swamp.  I *never* used insect repellent and was rarely bitten by
anything.  But after 5:00pm and as the sun gets low in the sky... better
watch out!

ps: Never bitten also includes the baby moccasins I'd occasionally  find
under big leaves overhanging the board walk.  But in 6 years I never
found an adult up there.

Chuck Norcutt