Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:22:06 -0800
On 1/26/2012 10:43 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
>      Well, it seems that eBay has done it again.  Back in November they made
> a serious change to their web pages and managed to disable the picture zoom
> enlarge tabs, as well as disable the message centre, the CONTACT US tab, the
> ADD TO WANT LIST  tab, and a lot of other features.

So Chris, have you considered the possibility that the Universe is telling you
to stop all the 'Bay activity? :-)

I'm a light 'Bay user, and have never run into the sort of troubles you
occasionally report.

I just checked. My Message Center is there, with a couple of messages, Three
listings checked have working Enlarge
buttons and Add to Wish list buttons. Under Customer Support, there is a
Contact eBay tab, which leads, once a topic is
chosen, to a Call Us choice, which I didn't try. All FireFox under Vista.

Baying at the Moon Moose