Re: [OM] Book: Blurb portfolio

Subject: Re: [OM] Book: Blurb portfolio
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:07:21 +0100
Moose, Chris, Chuck, Wayne,

Thanks for commenting. Interesting comment about looking at architecture or
photography! Sorry about the numbering Moose, I decided in keeping the page
numbers out, it is unpractical for commenting I know, but I wanted the
portfolio to be as slick as possible, thus the functionality suffers. On
the other hand it is good for training your descriptive qualities :/. The
real book is 13x20 cm (5x8 inch). Chris: I'm working on a series
"architecture students/architects. They very often have a very particular
way of acting around buildings and looking onto the environment.

All the best,

iwert