Re: [OM] Speaking of Candace

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of Candace
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:20:05 -0600
Candace, your studio articles are a nice contrast to Michel's world
travels. This week he is in Thailand and his story of riding on the
back of a small motorbike out to the edge of nowhere is entertaining.
The next day he was riding around in the back of a pickup truck.
Currently we're trying to bring to light how the geopolitical
situation with Iran actually directly impacts an individual. Me? I
keed the dishes washed up. Oh, but I do have some reviews coming up!

AG