Re: [OM] Leaked possible Fuji mirrorless offering

Subject: Re: [OM] Leaked possible Fuji mirrorless offering
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:15:44 +0200
http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/first-image-of-the-fuji-x-pro/

Wow, considering the detailed information now leaked about the
upcoming Fuji X-Pro 1, we can probably start to discuss it.
For my needs, this camera appears to be a dream come true. Sure, I
would have loved it to be full-frame, but the lenses
would indeed have been much larger or more expensive. The design is,
to my eyes, absolutely gorgeous.

This might be the first M-9 killer. The design and approach of this
camera appear to be in a completely different league to
the Micro Four Thirds toys. I am drooling already.

If 2012 is the year that I get back into some digital, my money is on
this camera. I can't wait to see the image
quality of the interesting non-bayer new sensor. And of course, OM
Zuikos (I guess the only compelling ones would
be the telephotos and macros) would adapt easily to this camera mount
in theory.

Drool. drool. drool.

Dawid