Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2011: rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2011: rebirth
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:05:12 +1100
Many of the (Catholic) Poles that I've worked with displayed a sort of
unconscious and casual anti-Semitism that I found difficult to reconcile with
the fact that they were otherwise reasonable and sensible, well-educated
people. It takes a long time to overcome deep-rooted cultural hurdles.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx