[OM] Almost had a moment of weakness

Subject: [OM] Almost had a moment of weakness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:21:17 -0600
But I refrained. Actually, it was pretty easy--my wife was with me.

Stopped off at the photographic meat market (camera store) for
entertainment sake. Brian (one of the owners) had been on a recent hunting
and gathering trip for classic cameras and happened to have a rather
beautiful looking Leica IIf sitting there with a 50/2 lens. Yeah, it was
tempting--even the price was decent (which is unusual for this place), but
as I looked at it and contemplated the skull-dent shaped mysteriously like
that of a Leica body, reality set in and I realized that it wasn't much
smaller than the OM bodies and the viewfinder situation really is horrid.
(just keep telling yourself that, bub).

So, a few minutes later, we managed to escape with wallet intact. The
threat of blunt-force-trauma never put into action. Now, had it been a
Leica M body...

AG