Re: [OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")

Subject: Re: [OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:28:32 -0500
Running XP mode requires (first) downloading and installing Virtual PC
which I believe can be added to any version of Windows.  However it also
requires downloading and installing XP mode which requires Win 7
Professional or higher.  You can upgrade to Professional if desired.
(about $70 on Amazon)
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/default.aspx>

Running SCSI on Win XP requires installing Adaptec SCSI drivers (still
avaiable last time I looked) since Microsoft stopped packaging Adaptec
SCSI drivers with the Windows distribution (IIRC) starting with Win
2000.  Whether Virtual PC gives you true virtualization of device
drivers I don't know.

Chuck Norcutt

Chuck Norcutt