[OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")

Subject: [OM] Old friends (was "Kodak's long fade...")
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:18:33 -0600
Hey Foxy,
Finished my last rolls of KM about a year ago.  I still have seven rolls
to scan and need to do it soon as my one last XP computer that can run
the scanner is on the verge of death. Rode my motorcycle last summer
through the town in Kansas where all the last developing of Kchrome was
done.  Took a picture of the motorcycle later.  On Pikes Peak.  Digital.
(Oh well, I was out for hiking not photography.)  Got to get some remedy
for the scanning thing.  I've slowed myself down with the digital, but I
miss the deliberation, doubt, and surprise of film, though not enough to
be Ken Ag Schozz.

Joel W.