Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:35:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

> >    We did enjoy a couple of days above 60ºF over the
> > weekend, but now we're shoved back into the low 50's
> > and will probably remain there for some time to come.
>

> It will save a bit of energy on air conditioning :-)

     Actually, I no longer use the heating in the winter, just bundle up and
enjoy the usually dry air.  The weather we're experiencing now is a bit
exceptional.

     I've been trying to get anyone at all interested building solar-powered
air conditioners based on the use of a steam-jet ejector for years, but nobody
is interested.  All it takes is someone who can weld copper.  It's the least
costly and most reliable method known, and it's been around for more than a
century.

Chris