Re: [OM] Minolta MC/MD Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Minolta MC/MD Adapters
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:10:29 -0000
You maybe recall that E-300 and E-330 (only those bodies AFAIK) require some
additional surgery, Chris. I can't say I have tried it myself (although I
would were the right lens to present itself), but
http://www.rokkorfiles.com/olympus.htm is pretty convincing, I hope you
agree.

Would the "somewhat unique" MC/MD lens be characterised by the letters VFC,
by any chance?  If so, I would be most pleased to see any results. I missed
a pair of them over this side of the pond a few months back.

Piers