Re: [OM] Kodak's long fade to black - latimes.com

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak's long fade to black - latimes.com
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:32:03 -0500
While Kodak continues to slide it has been sliding for a long time and
the city of Rochester is already in a bit of a recovery.  The city's
unemployment rate is running about 7% vs the state's overall average of
8%.  It has a highly educated work force and is well positioned for
future growth in other industries which now seems to be underway.

Chuck Norcutt