Re: [OM] Monitor calibration

Subject: Re: [OM] Monitor calibration
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 06:44:48 -0500
When my wife and I have gone to Florida for the winter in the past we've
only taken the Dell laptop with us.  This leaves only one computer for
both of us to share and, since it's the Krappy Kolor laptop, even when I
do get to use it it's unacceptable for photo editing.  No amount of
monitor profiling could ever fix it.

So this year I'm taking the big Dell desktop along and will also take
the recently displaced CRT as well.  I'll bring the desktop back but,
since the CRT is bulky and heavy, I'll just leave it there.  It still
makes decent color so now I'll be able to continue working on some of
the thousands of images that still languish in raw form.  Well, I have
good intentions anyhow.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt