Re: [OM] First glitch shows up on the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" Monito

Subject: Re: [OM] First glitch shows up on the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" Monitor
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:53:32 -0800
Probably the video card. Rather than rebooting, try right clicking on the
desktop, change a display setting such as color, then immediately change it
back to your desired setting ... should force a redraw and clear up the
issue until next time it goes to sleep.  It might be possible to change
your power settings to reduce or eliminate the problem.

I've got a computer at the office which creates blue streaks after it
sleeps...

Jeff

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx