Re: [OM] IMG: From the Cigar Box

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Cigar Box
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 06:18:56 -0500
I was actually joking about what I consider to be the strong association
of Leicas with B&W photography.  I'm well aware that Kodachrome goes way
back.  We have many Kodachromes of my wife as a young child dating from
about 1944-45... all still needing scanning (along with thousands of
others).  It just occurred to me that I have no idea what camera was
used.  My father-in-law (the photographer) died in 1972 so it's far to
late to ask.

Chuck Norcutt