Re: [OM] What have I done?? (F)

Subject: Re: [OM] What have I done?? (F)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:55:52 -0800
On 11/29/2011 5:43 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
> There and back for me, too.
>
> Got an F instead of a Leica M2, 'cause everyone at the Miami papers were
> using Nikons.

Interesting. A couple of times now in this thread, folks have referred to the
choice between Leica Ms and Nikon Fs as
though it was simply the choice between two different top quality makers.

To me, that choice has always been between rangefinders, which I don't like,
and SLRs, which I do like. That choice, for
me, would come long before a choice of maker of the chosen type of camera.

Range Unfounded Moose