Re: [OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:04:42 +0100
Of course they will survive, but probably not in the current form. They have a
nice medical equipment business, the photo stuff that we care about is small
fry. I cannot imagine Woodford being reinstated. The most likely outcome is
that the company will be broken up.

The technology and know-how will still be there, somewhere.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu