[OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive

Subject: [OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:07:41 -0600
The company is bloody profitable!  Think about it, Olympus has hidden
potentially billions of dollars in losses and nobody notiiced. Other than
for an exec who didn't get the memo about digging into the past, they
probably would have gotten away with it indefinitely.

My guess is that there is a high likelihood of Woodford being reinstated.
The other boardmembers are probably beyond livid with him, but the
stockholders will do the speaking.

The latest news is that there doesn't appear to be any Yakuza connection.
My E-1 is a bit bummed about that. He's been going around intimidating the
other cameras and shaking them down for money.

AG